Friday, April 12, 2013

11 Bonita Drive – Can you hear me sigh?



Several years ago, when my husband and I were looking for a home, I told him that if 11 Bonita came on the market I HAD to have it.  It has been masterfully restored  with a beautiful garage carriage house, courtyard garden, lovely curb appeal on a corner lot. My favorite feature is the side room with a beautiful china collection displayed in the windows. It makes for a lovely sight, particularly at night when the room is lighted. I can just imagine the beauty of the home with my children running through the hardwoods, my cats lounging in the windows. Many people in Homewood/Hollywood know and admire this house.  In fact, the home is so popular it has been featured in a wide variety of publications and it has it's own blog.

Fortunately for my husband, it came on the market… about six months after we purchased our home. 

The home is now owned by Lisa Freeman and she has graciously allowed us to use the home on tour.  When garden club members signed up to help at houses on the day of tour, this was the most popular among the members. The shift work sheet filled quickly.  I’ll be working at my neighbors house, but after we close tour the members get to tour the homes. I’m pretty sure I’ll be running straight to 11 Bonita. 

Thank you Lisa for opening your show home for our tour this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment